Discover the Keystone Place at Terra Bella Difference
- No large entrance fee, buy-in or long-term commitment
- Some of the areaʼs largest one and two bedroom/two bathroom independent living apartment homes featuring fully-equipped kitchens with full-size appliances and luxury granite countertops
- Sensible, straightforward assisted living pricing with more inclusive services versus other area communities that charge for personal care based on complex, confusing, and costly fee-for-service systems or flat rates regardless of resident need
- Resident-driven supports over 150 activities each month which provide endless opportunities for residents to engage, explore, and maximize personal wellness
- Dedicated, secure care neighborhood designed specifically to meet the unique needs of individuals with Alzheimerʼs or dementia
- As a mid-size, private senior living provider with lower overhead costs compared to large and publicly-traded companies, we pass on the savings in the form of highly competitive rental rates
• Apartment-style living with support services, including meals, transportation, assistance with medications, and more
• Some of the areaʼs largest studio, one, and two bedroom/ two bathroom apartment homes
• Sensible, straightforward assisted living pricing with more inclusive services versus other area communities that charge for personal care based on complex, confusing, and costly fee-for-service systems or flat rates regardless of resident need
• High staff-to-resident staffing standards
• Resident-driven supports over 150 activities each month which provide endless opportunities for residents to engage, explore, and maximize personal wellness
• Secure, specialized memory care neighborhood for individuals with Alzheimerʼs or other forms of dementia
• As a mid-sized, private assisted living provider with lower overhead costs compared to large and publicly-traded companies, we pass on the savings in the form of highly competitive rental rates
As a senior housing professional since 1993, Beth Barber’s successful 25-year career in senior living has been focused on helping seniors and their families find peace of mind and a high quality of life in independent, assisted living, and memory care communities.
As Executive Director of Keystone Place at Terra Bella, Beth has the opportunity to work closely with family members and residents to explore options and making life-changing decisions, like those you may face today. With a strong belief in maintaining independence, choices, and above all, quality of life, she look forwards to sharing her knowledge, answering your questions, and helping you discover what Keystone Place at Terra Bella has to offer!
Life Enrichment Director
As a child, Michelle found that she enjoyed the company of her elders rather than friends her own age. She spent hours visiting seniors in her neighborhood, and looked forward to the stories that they were happy to share.
Always a lover of nature, Michelle graduated from the University of Florida with a B.S. in Wildlife Ecology. Finding that jobs as a park ranger were few and far between, Michelle eventually found herself in Kingsport, TN working at a Senior Center. Thankfully, she quickly discovered that THIS was exactly what she was meant to do!
After returning home to Clearwater, FL, Michelle found the perfect career as a programs assistant at an independent living community. She worked hard, became the Director of Programming, and decided to pursue a new challenge! Keystone Place at Terra Bella needed an Activities Director for independent living, assisted living, and memory care. Michelle quickly applied, knowing that THIS was the challenge that she had been searching for. She is thrilled to be here, helping to create an activities program tailored to our residents that they will love.
Community Relations and Sales Director
Arlana is a true Floridian, having grown up in south Florida and lived in Tampa & St. Pete since 1991.
She graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in advertising, and is a die-hard Gator fan. College football and tailgating in Gainesville is one of her favorite things to do!
Arlana previously worked in marketing and promotions and sales for several radio stations, as well as at Walt Disney World, which is another one of her favorite places. Prior to coming to Keystone Place at Terra Bella, Arlana was a realtor, which provided a natural transition for her move into senior living. She really enjoys getting to know each potential resident that comes in the door, and working with them to make Keystone Place at Terra Bella their new home!
Arlana has a wonderful husband, Bob, who works in advertising, and a 15-year-old daughter, Ava.
Director of Facilities
As Director of Facilities with Keystone Place at Terra Bella, Mark supervises all aspects of facilities maintenance and operations, safety, and housekeeping services. With more than 20 years of experience in customer service, maintenance, skilled trades, and construction, Mark’s goal is to bring a smile to each resident’s face with quality service and safety for all being top priority.
Mark’s career path has been full of great opportunities in several areas across the country. Mark worked as Maintenance Manager for a facility in Spring Hill, Florida, was Maintenance Manager for an oil and propane company, owned 2 service companies in the Northeast, was Maintenance Manager for a large hotel in Hawaii, traveled as a residential maintenance technician, and served as maintenance technician for a mechanical company in Florida.
Mark is very proud to have served the country for four years in the Army during Desert Storm. Mark looks forward to spending time getting to know each resident’s life experiences, coming to work each day with the feeling of acquiring a new extended family with staff and residents of Keystone. Away from work, Mark enjoys family time with his wife, brother, and parents, and has many favorite pastimes, including traveling, fishing, boating, and working with wood.
Chris was born and raised in New England. After serving 20 years of Naval Submarine Service as Chief Culinary Specialist, Chris is so happy to have found his niche working as Chef Director at Keystone Place at Terra Bella. Chris brings to Keystone the skills he learned at Florida Community College for the Culinary Arts, the Navy Culinary School, and from visiting many countries around the world. Being able to serve seniors is a passion for Chris. His goal is to create a delicious, diverse, and nutritional menu with made from scratch recipes, so residents feel right at home.
Amenities + Floor Plans
Get In Touch
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for and we will get back to you.
Or you can call us at (813) 388-2121
Inquirer consents that Keystone Place at Terra Bella may communicate via phone, postal mail, email and/or fax. Communications may include information regarding Keystone Place at Terra Bella residences and services, billing-related notices, notices required by law and Keystone Place at Terra Bella news. If Inquirer wishes to opt out of solicitation communications, Keystone Place at Terra Bella will comply with all applicable law. Keystone Place at Terra Bella does not sell or provide to any third party any Inquirer information.