Join Us For A Complimentary Information Session
Seven Steps to Managing Your Memory: What’s Normal, What’s Not, and What to Do About It
This session will address:
- What are the signs that suggest your memory problems are more than just part of normal aging?
- What are the markers of mild cognitive impairment, dementia, Alzheimer’s, and other neurodegenerative diseases?
- What can your doctor do to evaluate your memory?
- What medicines, alternative therapies, diets, and exercises are available to improve your memory?
- Can crossword puzzles, computer brain-training games, memory aids, and strategies help strengthen your memory?
- What other resources are available when dealing with memory loss?
Choose from one of two sessions!
Date, Times & Location
Friday, April 6th
12:30 pm – 2:00 pm
Lunch will be served
4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Diner will be served
Plantation Palms Golf Club
23253 Plantation Palms Blvd.
Land O’ Lakes, FL 34639
Featured Speaker: Dr. Andrew E. Budson, M.D.
Andrew E. Budson, M.D. is Professor of Neurology at Boston University, Lecturer in Neurology at Harvard Medical School, Chief of Cognitive & Behavioral Neurology at the Veterans Affairs Boston Healthcare System, and the Associate Director & Education Core Leader at the Boston University Alzheimer’s Disease Center.
Dr. Budson will be presenting from his award-winning new book entitled, Seven Steps to Managing Your Memory.
This is sure to be a popular event, so RSVP for yourself and a guest by calling (813) 388-2121 or register below.
Seating is limited, reserve today!