Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care
“Imagine a senior living community where people are encouraged to express their unique personality and talents to continue making meaningful contributions to their friends, family and community.”
- No large entrance fee or buy-in
- Some of the area’s largest one and two bedroom/two bathroom independent living apartment homes featuring fully‑equipped kitchens with full-size appliances and granite countertops
- Exceptional amenities including restaurant-style dining, a fitness center, heated swimming pool, pub, theater, library, beauty salon/barber shop and more
- Resident-driven Life Enrichment Program offers a wealth of educational, social, cultural, and entertaining activities each month tailored to match resident interests, hobbies, and pastimes
- Continuum of care with on-campus assisted living and memory care programs
- Sensible, straightforward assisted living pricing versus other area communities that charge for personal care services based on complex and confusing fee-for-service systems or flat rates regardless of resident need
- High staff-to-resident staffing standards
- As a medium-sized, private senior housing company with lower overhead costs compared to large and publicly-traded companies, we pass on the savings in the form of highly competitive rental rates
A central element of Keystone Senior is in our commitment to engage the interests, needs, wants and dreams of our residents which leads to experiencing an elevated life in seven key areas:
- Emotional: humor, celebrations, music and the friendships that are developed.
- Environmental: Beautiful, serene, tree-lined grounds, pond views, cozy courtyards, and charming wrap-around covered lanai.
- Intellectual: lectures, brain fitness, cultural events, book clubs.
- Physical: Fitness programs, nutrition, rest and self-care.
- Vocational: Hobbies, involvement with charities, volunteering.
- Social: conversation over meals, happy hour, lunch and dinner outing.
- Spiritual: Faith-based programs, yoga, tai chi, church services.
Sign Up to get updates on the progress of Terra Bella. We are working hard to build the perfect Senior Living experience for you.
(We won’t spam you or sell your email address)
Join us for a complimentary Information Session
Paying For Retirement
Financial Planning For Your Health Care Future
Learn How To:
- Optimize your assets while protecting against life events and the rising cost of health care
- Maximize income in a low interest rate environment
- Obtain a tax-free pension for wartime veterans and their surviving spouses that ranges between $1,153 and $2,127 per month
- Add longevity to both your assets and your life by moving to a rental retirement community
James H. Willis, III, Founder & President, The Willis Agency, Inc.
As a Certified Senior Advisor, Mr. Willis has been helping people establish and maintain their financial security since 1988.
Patricia Servaes, Founder & CEO, Elder Resource Benefits Consulting
Ms. Servaes is a VA Accredited Agent who has helped thousands of veterans and their surviving spouses secure VA benefits over the last decade.
Choose from one of three convenient times!
Seminar Dates, Times & Location:
Monday, October 16th
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Lunch will be served
5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Dinner will be served
Tuesday, October 17th
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Lunch will be served
at the Hampton Inn & Suites, 2740 Cypress Ridge Blvd, Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
This complimentary information session is sponsored as a community service; absolutely no financial services of any kind are being sold.
Please call (813) 388-2121 or fill out the form below to reserve your seat! Seating is limited, so call now!
Get In Touch
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for and we will get back to you.
Or you can call us at (813) 388-2121.
Inquirer consents that Keystone Place at Terra Bella may communicate via phone, postal mail, email and/or fax. Communications may include information regarding Keystone Place at Terra Bella residences and services, billing-related notices, notices required by law and Keystone Place at Terra Bella news. If Inquirer wishes to opt out of solicitation communications, Keystone Place at Terra Bella will comply with all applicable law. Keystone Place at Terra Bella does not sell or provide to any third party any Inquirer information.