Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care
“Imagine a senior living community where people are encouraged to express their unique personality and talents to continue making meaningful contributions to their friends, family and community.”
- No large entrance fee or buy-in
- Some of the area’s largest one and two bedroom/two bathroom independent living apartment homes featuring fully‑equipped kitchens with full-size appliances and granite countertops
- Exceptional amenities including restaurant-style dining, a fitness center, heated swimming pool, pub, theater, library, beauty salon/barber shop and more
- Resident-driven Life Enrichment Program offers a wealth of educational, social, cultural, and entertaining activities each month tailored to match resident interests, hobbies, and pastimes
- Continuum of care with on-campus assisted living and memory care programs
- Sensible, straightforward assisted living pricing versus other area communities that charge for personal care services based on complex and confusing fee-for-service systems or flat rates regardless of resident need
- High staff-to-resident staffing standards
- As a medium-sized, private senior housing company with lower overhead costs compared to large and publicly-traded companies, we pass on the savings in the form of highly competitive rental rates
A central element of Keystone Senior is in our commitment to engage the interests, needs, wants and dreams of our residents which leads to experiencing an elevated life in seven key areas:
- Emotional: humor, celebrations, music and the friendships that are developed.
- Environmental: Beautiful, serene, tree-lined grounds, pond views, cozy courtyards, and charming wrap-around covered lanai.
- Intellectual: lectures, brain fitness, cultural events, book clubs.
- Physical: Fitness programs, nutrition, rest and self-care.
- Vocational: Hobbies, involvement with charities, volunteering.
- Social: conversation over meals, happy hour, lunch and dinner outing.
- Spiritual: Faith-based programs, yoga, tai chi, church services.
Sign Up to get updates on the progress of Terra Bella. We are working hard to build the perfect Senior Living experience for you.
(We won’t spam you or sell your email address)
Join Us For A Complimentary Information Session
Evaluating Senior Housing Options
Interested in exploring senior housing options? If so, we encourage you to attend one of our upcoming Information Sessions. Each session is designed to answer your questions about everything from the variety of available senior housing options to how to determine the right fit.
Topics to be covered:
- A guide to the different senior housing community types
- The cost of living in a senior living community and how it compares to living in your home
- The major health and wellness benefits of senior living
- Understanding the facts about assisted living
- Ways to potentially offset the cost of living in a senior living community
Choose from one of three sessions!
Dates, Times & Location
Monday, January 29th
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Lunch will be served
5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Dinner will be served
Wednesday, January 31st
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Lunch will be served
Plantation Palms Golf Club
23253 Plantation Palms Blvd.
Land O’ Lakes, FL 34639
Join us and learn about the Keystone lifestyle. Ask questions that are important to YOU!
Please call (813) 388-2121 to reserve your seat!
Get In Touch
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for and we will get back to you.
Or you can call us at (813) 388-2121.
Inquirer consents that Keystone Place at Terra Bella may communicate via phone, postal mail, email and/or fax. Communications may include information regarding Keystone Place at Terra Bella residences and services, billing-related notices, notices required by law and Keystone Place at Terra Bella news. If Inquirer wishes to opt out of solicitation communications, Keystone Place at Terra Bella will comply with all applicable law. Keystone Place at Terra Bella does not sell or provide to any third party any Inquirer information.